4400M Dialysis Reverse Osmosis System Description
The 4400M reverse osmosis line of water purification devices was introduced to the hemodialysis market in the United States back in early 2000. Since then, it has proven to be a straight-forward and economical system, making it both reliable and easy-to-operate.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
- Free standing powder coated steel frame
- Quiet, high efficiency pump and motor
- Quality tested spiral wound elements in stainless housings
- Low micron rated prefilter in opaque housing
- User-friendly digital controller with water quality readings & alarms
- Full range of flow meters and pressure gauges
- Automatic inlet shut-off valve
- Adjustable reject recirculation
- Programmable auto-flush system
- Permeate divert ensuring high quality product
- Clean-In-Place ports
- Compatible with 1% Minncare™ Cold Sterilant disinfectant solution
Ready to Learn More?
Let's impact human health, improve product quality, and ensure better results. Together.