Actril Cold Sterilant Description
Actril Cold Sterilant is an effective, ready-to-use disinfectant and sterilant for hard surfaces commonly found in pharmaceutical cleanrooms. Surfaces made from non-porous materials such as plastics, stainless steel or glass can be disinfected using Actril Cold Sterilant solutions. Examples include counter tops, walls, floors, etc.
- Effective in the presence of 5% blood serum.
- Superior Sporicidal, Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Mycobactericidal and Virucidal Activity
- Does Not Produce Any Toxic Aldehyde Vapors, Keeping Your Employees Safe
- Compatible with all Common Cleanroom Surfaces.
- Easily Disposable and Biodegradable, Keeping the Environment Safe
- Filtered through 0.2 micron filters
Actril Cold Sterilant is a powerful disinfectant containing a proprietary mixture of 0.08% peracetic acid and 1.0% hydrogen peroxide. It is effective against a broad spectrum of organisms, including bacterial spores, fungal spores, bacteria, mycobacteria, yeast, molds and viruses. Actril Cold Sterilant is not a systemic bactericide. Rather it is a powerful oxidizer that attacks and breaks down the organic components of microorganisms, not just killing them, but destroying their structure. This makes Actril Cold Sterilant one of the fastest acting and most effective disinfectants available.
Ready to Learn More?
Let's impact human health, improve product quality, and ensure better results. Together.