Actril Fog System Description
Fogging technology using Actril Cold Sterilant ready-to-use product naturally disinfects surfaces through vapor condensation.
The Actril Fog Dispenser is a specially designed device that fits on 1 gallon and 5 liter Actril containers to produce an Actril vapor which coats and disinfects any hard surface. The device fits on the top of a standard Actril bottle and uses an 8 mm or 5/16 inch diameter compressed air line supplied with compressed air (70 liters per minute @ 3 bar or 2.5 SCFM @ 45 PSI) to fog the Actril Cold Sterilant from the Actril Fog System.
- High level bio-decontamination
- Fast microbiological efficacy
- Destroys bacteria, mycobacteria, yeast, mold, virus and bacteria spores
- Minimal chemical required due to fogging action (recondensation)
- Actril is safe for the environment
- Easy and Safe to Use
- No manual spraying or wiping
- No human contact with chemical aerosols
- No residue left on surfaces
- Low investment, no maintenance, minimal chemical usage
Ready to Learn More?
Let's impact human health, improve product quality, and ensure better results. Together.