PURICA Water Treatment Systems Description
The PURICA is a commercial/industrial water system value designed to produce up to 6.0 US gpm (22.7 lpm) of pure water to a storage and delivery system that can pump up to 20 US gpm (75.7 lpm) of high quality water to various points of use. The systems are designed to be customizable in order to deliver maximum flexibility and value to the end user. With a wide variety of flow rates, storage tank sizes, and available optional components, the PURICA is designed to meet almost any cost sensitive water treatment application.
Make-up Water System
- Automatic Carbon Filter System
- Automatic Water Softening System
- Fleck Control Valves with SXT controller
- 1.0 Micron Graded Density Pre-Filter
- Automatic Inlet Shut-Off Valve
- Flow Control Center, Including Concentrate and Recycle Valves
- Low Inlet Pressure Switch
- Conductivity Meter
- Stainless Steel Pump
Customizable Storage and Distribution System
- Flat or Conical Bottom Tank
- Tank Level Float
- Multi-Stage 316 SS Centrifugal Pump, TEFC
- 0.2 Micron Vent Filter & Optional Final Filter
Ready to Learn More?
Let's impact human health, improve product quality, and ensure better results. Together.