Dialysis Station Wall Boxes Description
Discover a diverse line of dialysis wall station box designs to help connect central distribution systems to a hemodialysis machine. Every box serves as a workstation for each individual patient treatment area, conveniently accepting connections for Reverse Osmosis (RO) or Deionized (DI) water, bicarbonate and acid concentrates.
Keep Your Dialysis Workstation Clean and Free from Leakage
Order your dialysis wall station box today or browse our line of dialysis water treatment systems to learn how we can help you improve efficiency and safety in your clinic.
- Molded polyethylene design provides corrosion resistant materials and fluid containment.
- All labeling and color coding meets AAMI and CMS standards.
- Color coded valves provides easy fluid identification.
- Quick connect fitting for both water and drain fittings.
- Panel mount valves provide convenient shut-off and single station isolation in the event of a catastrophe (water valve not available on all boxes).
- Zero-dead leg design for heat compatible loop materials.
- The recessed design affords more work space which protects fittings and connections helping to reduce breakage.
- Designed to handle a variety of different water distribution piping materials including, MicroFree™ Tubing (PFA), PEX®, and PVC.
- Available with various industry standard dialysis machineconnectors.
- Approximate size is 17” x 17”.
- A neutral beige color to easily match any facility interior decor.
Ready to Learn More?
Let's impact human health, improve product quality, and ensure better results. Together.