EON Portable Reverse Osmosis Water Purification System Description
Improve your dialysis water treatment experience with the EON portable RO system. This advanced solution quickly and efficiently produces and maintains safe, high-quality medical grade water. For our newest, most advanced RO water system, we combined reliable methodology with new technology to deliver a portable solution that medical teams can confidently and easily operate for single-patient hemodialysis treatments.
A color touch screen control panel uses intuitive commands and movements—like those used by common hand-held devices—to manage operation and access information and data, as needed. Using Heat Forward™ Technology, a revolutionary heat disinfection process that uses hot water to eliminate routine chemical processes, both patients and medical teams are no longer exposed to unnecessary chemicals.
The EON portable water purification system is designed to meet AAMI grade-water standards, according to ANSI/AAMI 13959. This product is ideal for use in home and acute dialysis settings.
Our Most Advanced Portable RO
- Quick Start
Simplified operation and quick start up means it’s ready when your patient needs it
- Quiet Operation
Low noise level for regular and nocturnal treatments
- Heat Forward Technology
Continuous flow of hot water with no time constraints
- Safeguards Against Bacteria
Fully-integrated endotoxin removal filter ENX Ultrafilter
- Intuitive User Interface
Features easy-to-use controls and instant access to key parameters
- Operate on Low Water Pressure
Prevents RO shutdown when the inlet water has low PSI
- Redesigned Flow Path
Improves performance in hard water environments
- Eliminate Chemical Processes
Heat disinfection minimizes patient and medical staff risk by reducing chemical exposure
- Small size and weight and modern-modular design with ergonomic built-in handles
- Compatible with ROVER™ Dialysis Water Transport System
- Multiple Leak Detector options, internal or remote sensor with user alert or shutdown
- Color touch screen LCD control panel, clear display of operational functions
- Recirculation product line
- Filter and membrane access – removable back panel, machine disassembly not required
- Certified to UL 61010-1, IEC 61010-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No: 61010-1, IEC 61326-1
Ready to Learn More?
Let's impact human health, improve product quality, and ensure better results. Together.