ENX Filter Description
Filter for Use in Hemodialysis Water and Concentrate Devices. The ENX Endotoxin Ultrafilter assists in preparing water or bicarbonate concentrate to meet the requirements for the production of ultrapure dialysate according to the ANSI/AAMI 11663 standard. The filter’s unique proprietary single-stage design removes bacteria, viruses, endotoxins and other contaminants greater than 0.005 micron (5 nanometers), and has an expected life of up to 6 months.
- Dedicated for Portable RO machines
- Removes bacteria, viruses, endotoxins and other contaminants greater than 0.005 micron (5 nm)
- Withstands chemical and heat disinfection procedures
- Compatible with Wall Box or Individual RO Installation
- BPA Free membrane
- Dialysis Install Kit for easy installation in several configurations
- 1/4 quick connect fitting inlet/outlet with available retrofit kits
Ready to Learn More?
Let's impact human health, improve product quality, and ensure better results. Together.