Rover ALX Dialysis Water Transport System Description
The ROVER ALX dialysis water transport system enables the safe movement of a complete dialysis water treatment system for hospital settings, nursing care facilities, and home care environments. It brings life-sustaining water to the patient. Built of corrosion-resistant materials, the ROVER ALX transport system can withstand the daily demands of a wet environment and eliminates the concern of metal deterioration and rust often seen on other carts. The compact design fits crowded patient care areas while providing easy access to onboard pre-treatment equipment and a monitoring station.
- Compact, all-in-one water treatment delivery system for acute dialysis therapy
- Rust-proof and corrosion-resistant Aluminum frame to maintain the appearance and withstand structural integrity in a harsh, wet environment.
- Front ESD-rated, dual swivel wheel casters and rear directional locking wheel casters with an integrated braking mechanism for a smooth ride.
- Compatible with EON, Millenium HX, WRO 300 H & WRO 300 portable RO systems giving you options to upgrade your transport system.
- Centrally located monitoring area that features pressure and temperature gauges, and sample ports with drip tray.
- Designed to hold a dual-check valve, pre-filter, and carbon block filters along with an optional booster pump for the transport of a complete water treatment system.
- Smooth and accessible surfaces are easy to wipe down and keep clean, helping prevent the risk of infections.
- Complies with IEC Tip and Threshold Testing Standards, and meets and adheres to the latest ANSI, AAMI, and ISO standards.
Ready to Learn More?
Let's impact human health, improve product quality, and ensure better results. Together.