WRO 300 H Reverse Osmosis Dialysis Water System Description
The first 510(k) portable reverse osmosis water system with automated hot water disinfection. The WRO 300 H has been designed to overcome the problem of microbiological build up in portable dialysis water systems that may have extended idle periods.
By integrating an automated heat disinfection system into the unit, the WRO 300 H system is engineered and manufactured to be clean by design.
What Makes the WRO 300 H Different?
- Ease of Use – Automated procedures to minimize caregiver involvement
- Quiet Operation – Low noise level for regular and nocturnal treatments
- Low Maintenance – Validated, Automated Hot Water or Chemical disinfection for bacteria control
- Safety – Programmable auto-flushing and continuous product loop eliminates stagnation and ensures system cleanliness and readiness
- Reliability – Consistent production of quality water on demand
- Service & Support – Technical assistance, manuals, training DVDs for help when needed
- Portable, compact and easy to operate with a very low noise level
- Additional automated procedures and internal diagnostic minimize home patients and caregiver involvement
- Programmable automated flushing and continuous product water loop eliminate stagnation and ensures system cleanliness
- Continuous product water loop minimizes water volume requirements for purified water production
- Automated processes ensure consistency with disinfection procedures
- End-to-end disinfection with qualified dialysis machines
Ready to Learn More?
Let's impact human health, improve product quality, and ensure better results. Together.