PTG-520 Carbon Block System Description
The compact PTG-520 Carbon Filtration System is a new option that is now available to owners of portable RO systems. It is lighter, has a lower profile and is cost effective. The carbon block filter has been tested to meet specific regulations pertaining to the use of carbon as detailed in ANSI/AAMI 23500, specifically Annex F & G. The Carbon Filtration System is a design that includes 2 carbon block filters in series and is engineered and manufactured to be clean by design.
- Ease of Use – 85% lighter design results in less strenuous cart movement*
- Compact Design – Low profile Carbon Filtration System increases cart stability
- Retrofitable – Carbon Filtration System may be retrofitted on your existing M1 or M2 cart or docking station
- Cost Effective Performance – Change out schedule should result in less costly operation and eliminate need for onsite service
- Reliability – Chlorine & Chloramine removal guidelines allow for flexible replacement options without compromising performance
- Cleaner – Regular change out results in less potential bacteria buildup in the carbon filter
* When compared with (2) 0.85 cu. ft. carbon tanks.
Ready to Learn More?
Let's impact human health, improve product quality, and ensure better results. Together.