Tx3 Therapy Supply Station Description
Improve Your Dialysis Wall Box Station
Your clinic’s wall box is the main connection point that provides hemodialysis machines with acid, bicarb concentrates and treated water. It’s not uncommon for the average wall box to become contaminated with microorganisms. When this happens, you risk patient safety and delays in lifesaving treatment.
Meet the Tx3 Therapy Supply Station
The Tx3 Therapy Supply Station from Mar Cor sets a new standard in dialysis wall box stations. By separating the water and waste drain connections, the dialysis workstation has more safeguards that protect patients from infection and staff from potential contamination.
All aspects of the Tx3 Therapy Supply Station are focused on maintaining a clean, safe environment that provides patients with a superior solution for hemodialysis treatment.
- Meets the CDC recommended strategy of separating clean and dirty areas.
- Features a door compartment that separates the waste drain, minimizing the risk of cross-contamination.
- All labeling and color coding meets AAMI and CMS standards.
- Easy to keep clean with smooth surfaces, a removable face cover and sloped areas that aid complete fluid drainage.
- Made of corrosion-resistant ABS resin materials, making it one of the most durable and dependable Therapy Supply Stations on the market.
- Accommodates a variety of water and port options, including standard water connections.
- Fits current model cut-outs for easy retrofits.
- Approximate size is 17” x 17”.
- Designed to handle a variety of different water distribution piping materials including, MicroFree™ Tubing (PFA), PEX®, PVDF, and other standard connections.
Upgrade Your Dialysis Wall Box Station
Let’s impact human health, improve product quality, and ensure better results. Together. Find out how Mar Cor can help you provide patients with purified medical water solutions that are designed to make dialysis treatment safe, easy to administer, and dependable.