MicroFree Dialysis Water Tubing Description
MicroFree tubing as compared to PVC piping has a lower potential for buildup of biofilm because it has a lower surface tension for water, reducing opportunity for biofilm to attach. As a result, biofilm is more easily removed due to the smooth surface. Independent studies have demonstrated that PFA materials have a higher resistance to biofilm buildup and is far easier to clean than other materials.
|Product Attribute||MicroFree||Stainless Steel||PEX||PVC|
|Installation Time||Quick & Easy||Time Consuming||Quick & Easy||Time Consuming|
|Chemical Rinseout Time||Short||Average||Average||Long|
|Approved Sanitant Compatibility||All||Most||Most||Few|
|Biofilm Buildup Resistance||Excellent||Good||Good||Poor|
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
- Smooth wall prevents biofilm buildup and reduces pressure drop, saving energy
- Up to 75% faster rinse out of chemical sanitizers
- Fewer and cleaner fittings/couplings
- Compatible with all approved disinfection methods
- 510(k) Regulatory recognition
- Specially designed light-blocking shield
- 50% faster installation over typical PVC material
- Zero Dead Leg (ZDL) wall box connection
- Use in both water and bicarbonate distribution systems
Ready to Learn More?
Let's impact human health, improve product quality, and ensure better results. Together.