Hollow Fiber Capsule Filters Description
FiberFlo HF capsule filters deliver fine filtration at high flow rates with low pressure drops, performance superior to traditional, pleated membrane capsule filters. The unique membrane structure of FiberFlo HF capsule filters provides consistent and verifiable pyrogen removal, which is superior to traditional, absolute rated membrane filters. High level endotoxin, bacteria, and spore removal make these point of use filters ideal for a variety of water and process purification applications.
- Higher flow rates at lower pressure drops
- Extended life—cleanable, sanitizable
- Removes pyrogens
- Quick rinse-up in ultrapure water
- Autoclavable and steam sterilizable
- In-situ integrity testable
- Hydrophilic ploysulfone membranes
- Hydrophobic polypropylene membranes
- Biocompatible for medical applications
Ready to Learn More?
Let's impact human health, improve product quality, and ensure better results. Together.