To Our Valued Customers,
With the coronavirus (COVID-19) now classified as a pandemic by the World Health Organization, I want to reassure all Mar Cor customers that we are working hard to ensure that all our products and services remain available to you in full and without interruption.
To help keep people safe, we are emphasizing the following safety measures and protocols with our employees and partners:
- Our field personnel are trained to actively comply with sanitization protocols while at the dialysis clinic and prior to arriving. These protocols include:
- Use of nitrile or latex gloves when touching high traffic surfaces such as door knobs,
countertops and entryway handles.
- Limiting physical contact interaction by replacing handshakes with verbal communications.
- Use of onsite handwashing facilities before, during, and after service work.
- Following CDC recommended protocols that include limiting touching of their face, eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Having employees remain at home if not feeling well for any reason.
- All team members have been instructed to follow any protective measures posted by your facility. Please note that you may be asked to provide the appropriate personal protective equipment if it is outside of our normal protocol.
We do ask that if you have any employees or patients that have been put under self-monitoring or have been diagnosed, to please notify us so that we can make informed decisions regarding your scheduled services. If you have any questions, please contact your local service or sales representative. As always, thank you for your business and your partnership with Mar Cor.
These are historic and unsettling times. Our hearts and thoughts go out to all people that have been affected by the virus. Keep safe and keep healthy.
Senior Vice President and General Manager, Water and Filtration
Cantel Life Sciences