CWP Dialysis Water System Description
The CWP 100 offers cost-effective, consistent delivery of AAMI grade water, according to ANSI/AAMI 13959 for dialysis at the point of use. This system is designed to meet all current standards for dialysis quality water.
The automated heat disinfection of the distribution loop simply and easily reduces biofilm development and minimizes levels of endotoxin, fungi, yeast and other microbial contaminants.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
- Hot water loop disinfection
- Medical-grade Wirsbo-cleanPEX® distribution system
- Direct feed operation
- Automated disinfection of the loop and semi-automated disinfection of RO membranes
- Integrated end-to-end heat with the Phoenix ® Hemodialysis System
- Monitoring software for documentation and verification of disinfection procedures
- ETL certified
Mar Cor Purification offers a complete line of components and accessories, including:
- Blending Valves and Booster Pumps
- Multi-Media Filters
- Water Softeners
- Carbon Adsorption
- Hardness and Total Chlorine Test Kits
- AAMI Water Analysis
- Chemical Disinfectants
Ready to Learn More?
Let's impact human health, improve product quality, and ensure better results. Together.