BioPure HX2 Dialysis Water System Description
Mar Cor Purification offers the next generation central RO unit, the BioPure HX2. This direct feed double pass reverse osmosis system is designed specially to meet stringent international hemodialysis water requirements. The BioPure HX2 cental dialysis water system ensures the highest water quality, while the added feature of automatic hot water disinfection simplifies the bacteria control process.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
- Meets Health Canada & ANSI/AAMI 13959 specifications
- Single skid, space saving design
- Direct feed double pass RO design with single pass capability
- Automatic Hot Water disinfection program, along with Semi-Automatic Chemical Cleaning and Disinfection programs
- Four (4) independent modes of disinfection: 1st Pass RO, 2nd Pass RO, Distribution and Point of Use
- All pharmaceutical grade 316L stainless steel tubing and <25Ra wetted surfaces.
- All welds are visually inspected
- Tri-clamp connections aid in sanitary design
- Automatically adjusts product flow and reject flow based on feed water quality for water conservation.
- Two Pump VFD design for energy conservation
- Built in electric heater and low noise air compressor (40 dB) to minimize utility requirements
- Disinfection Holding Tank (100 US gallons) able to provide hot purified water to dialysis machines for complete disinfection
- Meets Analytical Norms to CAN//CSA-ISO 11663
Ready to Learn More?
Let's impact human health, improve product quality, and ensure better results. Together.