Ergo Dialysis Water Cart Description
Mar Cor Purification has developed two different transport systems, the Ergonomic M2 and the Ergonomic Docking station, both designed as a complete solution for ransporting pre-treatment and Reverse Osmosis (RO) equipment required to treat individual patients in acute and home settings.
- Compatible with Millenium HX, Millenium, WRO 300, & WRO 300 H portable RO systems, along with a variety of other portable RO systems
- Large 6” swivel wheels with locking features for ease of maneuverability
- Carbon block filter or GAC tanks protect RO membranes from chlorine / chloramines and remove lower molecular weight dissolved organics from RO feed water
- Ergonomically designed handles to allow for improved maneuverability and less strain for the operator
- Welded-in eyelet fixtures for easily attaching elastic hook cords for securing carbon tanks, including 0.85 cu. ft. tanks
- A static strap and anti static casters to dissipate residual static build-up that may exist on the cart frame
- Anodized corrosion resistant carbon and stainless steel frame with off white epoxy finish
Ready to Learn More?
Let's impact human health, improve product quality, and ensure better results. Together.